The DigiTrak® F2® locating system is a powerful tool…it combines Ball-in-the Box™ technology with rugged jobsite dependability. Using its two powerful frequencies and cable transmitter capabilities, it meets a myriad of jobsite challenges.
The F2 receiver’s ease of use and precision make it the preferred locator on thousands of jobsites around the world. When project failure is not an option, the F2 locating system provides the solution.
• Streamlined graphic display and intuitive icon-driven menus simplify operation.
• Both bird’s-eye and side views are shown simultaneously for exceptional accuracy and clarity.
• Operates at depths up to 85 ft (25.9 m) with 0.1% sensitive pitch without a wire.
• Roll offset is available when the 12 o’clock position of the drill head cannot be indexed to the transmitter.
• A 4-channel radio enables multiple F2 locators to be in the same vicinity and work up to distances of 1800 ft (550 m) plus, making it suitable for maxi rigs.
• Supports 12 kHz DucTrak™ transmitters.
Showing all 12 results