All New DigiTrak Falcon F2 Locating System
World HDD is proud to announce the next generation of innovation in the HDD industry with the all new Falcon F2 System from DigiTrak!
As you may know, interference between the transmitter and the receiver is one of the biggest complications during an HDD project. Interference creates a major problem in receiving accurate data from the drill head and can likewise affect the precision of underground depth estimations. The capability of a locating system to work well in interference became the main factor in keeping up the crew’s efficiency and productivity.
To solve these issues and increase productivity and accuracy, DCI worked on different ways of improving the functionality of today’s transmitter tracking ability. The solution is the DigiTrak Falcon F2 System. The revolutionary Digitrak Falcon System helps avoid interference by measuring job site noise and clearly showing several quietest transmitter frequencies to select. The Falcon Optimizer scans across the widest frequency currently available in the industry, from 4.5 kHz to 45 kHz, giving the operator a wide range to pick two of the quietest frequencies and finish more HDD tasks with more confidence than before.
DigiTrak Falcon F2 Features
- The DigiTrak Falcon Frequency Optimizer measures active interference found at any jobsite, every day, every time.
- Provides two frequency bands optimized for each bore.
- A single, wide band frequency transmitter supports the use of hundreds of frequencies between 4.5 kHz and 45 kHz.
- Pair two optimized frequency bands in one with a single transmitter using an IR port.
- Max Mode filtering increases data range and stabilizes depth readings.
- 1% pitch resolution.
- Increased power provides 100 ft. (30 m) depth and 125 ft. (38 m) data range.
- Supports both Roll Offset and Target Steering™
- Compatible with the DigiTrak Aurora™touchscreen display.
- Older Post
- Newer Post