These Heavy-Duty housings are designed for use with 50,000 to 120,000-pound drill rigs, are manufactured from 4145HT material and are available in 4.25″ and 4.75″ OD (see table below for thread connections) and utilize the Vermeer® Compatible large 7-bolt bit pattern.
- Accepts Vermeer compatible bits (large bolt pattern)
- Longest slots in the industry
- Through hardened nose piece is available with a variety of nozzle sizes. The nose piece is 1/8″ larger than the housing body which significantly reduces the wear on the housing.
- 4.25″ housing has a 2 7/8″ IF box connection and the 4.75″ housing has a 3 1/2″ IF box connection
- Mud passage clean out ports
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
These housings accept all current makes and models of transmitters including: 2 AND 4-cell DCI, Spot-D-Tek®, Radiodetection AND Subsite® 86 series beacons.