These Heavy-Duty housings are manufactured from 4145HT material and are available in 3.25″, 3.5″ and 4.25″ OD, see table below for thread connections. Universal BOX x BOX housings are ideal for use with a wide variety of bits from Radius, Geological Boring, drag bits, tri-cones and universal bit adapters. Our BOX x BOX housings come standard with our simple clocking mechanism, which allows precise timing of the transmitter to the steering face. These housings accept all current makes and models of transmitters including: 2 AND 4-cell DCI, Spot-D-Tek®, Radiodetection AND Subsite® 86 series beacons.
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
- Transmitter lid has 2 retaining AND 2 locking bolts (added security)
- Longest slots in the industry
- Mud passage clean out ports
- Transmitter clocking blocks
- High-Flow 2 x 3/8″ fluid ports (handles higher mud flows)