Unique 3-piece design; housing, nose piece and tail piece will deliver longer service life than the OEM and other aftermarket housings. These versatile housings are manufactured from 4145HT, feature a built-in check valve, utilizes the Ditch Witch OEM bit bolt patterns and accepts the Subsite 86 series beacons. These OEM compatible housings are available in 2.7″, 3.0″ and 3.25″ OD to match your drill and drilling conditions.
- Mud passage clean out ports
- Replaceable housing saver
- Accepts Ditch Witch® compatible bits (bolt pattern varies by housing size)
- Longest slots in the industry
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
- Through hardened nose piece is available with a variety of nozzle sizes. The nose piece is 1/8″ larger than the housing body which significantly reduces the wear on the housing.
- Each beacon housing will require a housing saver in order to run a transition rod