Unique 3-piece design; housing body, nose piece and tail piece will deliver longer service life than the OEM and other aftermarket housings. This versatile housing is manufactured from 4145HT, has a built-in check valve, utilizes the Ditch Witch 3-bolt bit pattern and accepts DCI’s DS, ES & LS transmitters (1″ x 8″) AND Subsites SBRP & 88B beacon. “Curb-to-house” housing is perfect for use with the Astec DD65, Ditch Witch JT520 & Vermeer D6x6.
- Longest slots in the industry
- Replaceable tail piece
- Internal mud check valve in housing
- Through hardened nose piece is available with a variety of nozzle sizes. The nose piece is 1/8″ larger than the housing body which significantly reduces the wear on the housing.
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
- Accepts Ditch Witch® (3-bolt) compatible bits