StraightLine’s Ultra High Flow Transmitter Housing Box X Box End Load Transmitter Housing:
- Is extremely rigid – this virtually eliminates bending stresses on the transmitter.
- Features a “Sleeve-within-a-sleeve” system to fully contain the transmitter.
- Provides cooling to 360 degrees of the transmitter’s surface.
- Contains the “drilling fluid flow” between the two sleeves, which means there are NO long drilled holes to plug.
- Makes it easy to remove the transmitter from the housing, no more fights with your housing!
- Features a remarkably simple mechanism to precisely time the transmitter to the steering face. Simply slide the assembly into the housing, rotate to the desired roll position (36 available clocking positions), and push into place.
- Boasts the Industry’s best flow characteristics, including up to 60% more flow area than traditional end load housing designs. This substantially reduces friction loss for improved mud motor performance.
- Accepts 2 AND 4-cell DCI®, Spot-D-Tek®, Radiodetection®, AND Subsite® 86-series beacons.