Vermeer Transmitter unique 3-piece design; housing, nose piece and tail piece will deliver longer service life than the OEM and other aftermarket housings. These versatile housings are manufactured from 4145HT, utilize the Vermeer OEM bit bolt patterns (see table below) and accept 2-cell DCI, Spot-D-Tek® and Radiodetection transmitters. Vermeer Transmitter OEM housings are available in 2.7″, 3.0″ AND 3.625″ OD to match your drill and drilling conditions.
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
- Replaceable housing saver
- Through hardened nose piece is available with a variety of nozzle sizes. The nose piece is 1/8″ larger than the housing body which significantly reduces the wear on the housing.
- Accepts Vermeer® compatible bits (bolt pattern varies by housing size)
- Each transmitter housing will require a housing saver in order to run a starter rod