Eclipse System Trade-in Program
On April 6th, 2015 DCI announced the end of life for the DigiTrak Eclipse locating system and repair support will no longer be available. Eclipse locating system existed for over 15 years on the market and became a leader in locating a drill head with a Ball-In-The-Box technology. However, today, DCI is not able to build vital parts to repair Eclipse systems.
Nevertheless, in order to appreciate DCI customer’s business, DCI proposes a new trade in program, which will now be available in 2016. To make the switch easy and comfortable, consumers trading their Eclipse will receive a 25% discount off the MSRP on F2 system and F5 system.
- F5 System without Remote Includes a receiver, battery charger, two lithium-ion battery packs, receiver carry case, manual, Log-While-Drilling (LWD) software and manual on USB flash drive, and Bluetooth USB device.MSRP: $13,725
- F5 System with FSD Remote Includes a receiver, remote display, DC power cable, battery charger, three lithium-ion batteries, a brace insert, system carry case, manual, Log-While-Drilling (LWD) software and manual on USB flash drive, and Bluetooth USB device.MSRP: $18,500
- F2 System without Remote Includes a receiver, lithium-ion battery charger, 2 lithium-ion battery packs, receiver carry case, and manual. MSRP: $9,725
- F2 System with FSD Remote Includes a Receiver, FSD Remote Display DC Power Cable, Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, 3 Lithium-ion Batteries, a brace insert, System Carry Case, Manual. MSRP: $14,500
- AF10 Aurora Freestanding Remote Display Includes Aurora 10.4” touchscreen display, drill docking station, DC power cable, system carry case, manual and other instructional documents on USB flash drive.MSRP: $6,995
- Older Post
- Newer Post