Mark System Trade-in Program
In October 2014, DCI announced the end of life for the Mark Series locating system and repair support will no longer be available. Mark Series locating system existed for over 20 years on the market and became loyal instrument in HDD industry. In order to help make the transition, DCI is offering an upgrade path for Mark Series owners.
Nevertheless, in order to appreciate DCI customer’s business, DCI proposes a new trade in program, which will now be available in 2016. To make the switch easy and comfortable, consumers trading their Mark Series will receive a 20% discount off the MSRP on SE system, F2 system and F5 system.
- F5 System without Remote Includes a receiver, battery charger, two lithium-ion battery packs, receiver carry case, manual, Log-While-Drilling (LWD) software and manual on USB flash drive, and Bluetooth USB device.MSRP: $13,725
- F5 System with FSD Remote Includes a receiver, remote display, DC power cable, battery charger, three lithium-ion batteries, a brace insert, system carry case, manual, Log-While-Drilling (LWD) software and manual on USB flash drive, and Bluetooth USB device.MSRP: $18,500
- F2 System without Remote Includes a receiver, lithium-ion battery charger, 2 lithium-ion battery packs, receiver carry case, and manual. MSRP: $9,725
- F2 System with FSD Remote Includes a Receiver, FSD Remote Display DC Power Cable, Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, 3 Lithium-ion Batteries, a brace insert, System Carry Case, Manual. MSRP: $14,500
- AF10 Aurora Freestanding Remote Display Includes Aurora 10.4” touchscreen display, drill docking station, DC power cable, system carry case, manual and other instructional documents on USB flash drive.MSRP: $6,995
- Older Post
- Newer Post